Tuesday, March 2, 2010

New Year!

I know we can hardly call it the the new year but, I am a little slow! :D I have started my Pharm. Tech. classes. I'll tell you what, they are kicking my trash!!! I suppose this is the way things go! Mario has been working ridiculous hours and has been really tired lately. Because both of us are so busy and stressed out we have been neglecting our chores. Our apartment is a pigsty! Sooner or later we will catch up on the house work. Mario and I are getting ready to go on vacation in 9 days! We are going to San Diego for a few days and also California Adventure for 1 day. We are so excited. It is our first real vacation. We are planning a lot of fun activities and can't wait to post some photos! I'll bet you are just chomping at the bit in anticipation ;)

3 comments:

  1. Yay vacation! I hope you and Mario have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds fun, I will have to tell you about the chore neglect around here! LOL Wish we could go at the same time, but so happy you get to take a break together! Miss you tons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had loads of fun! I have decided to pretty much give up on housekeeping for this apt. Our lease is up in about a month so we will just move our junk and get a fresh start. Don't get me wrong, I will tidey up but,spick and span? Pish posh!

    ReplyDelete