Thursday, April 1, 2010

Mario and I recently had the pleasure of taking a trip to San Diego. This may have been my favorite spring break of my whole life of living. :D This photo is us before dinner at The Fish Market. We waited for 45 and the food was pretty poor. But, at least the view was fantastic. It is right on the water and is absolutely gorgeous! The way all the lights looked as the reflected off the water was breath taking.

Doesn't Mario look so sexy with his new glasses? PS I don't really know why we took the picture right in front of an ugly glass cube pillar.
By the end of every night I was so exhausted. I was about to fall over at this point.


I don't even care that I look like a piece of crap that washed up onto the beach. That is how you know you had a good time! :D









Kissing the War Goodbye statue (it is huge in case you couldn't tell)




We went on a harbor cruise and this is the awesome warship that passed us by. I don't remember exactly what it was doing but it totally blew it's horn at us. So we got out the way!






I thought this photo was especially artsy fartsy. I am mos def not the photographer of the family so this is just the raw awesomeness which we had the pleasure of beholding!
















We lurve eachother!




I may look a little rambo-esc but it was windy and the headband kept the hair out of my face. So, don't hate!
We had such a great time and it may be the last vacay we take for a minute because we have something else that is going to be sucking up all of our money. I will give the skinny when everything is official!














1 comment:

  1. What a fun trip! I love Mario's new glasses! I'm glad you two got to go on a vacation together!!! Love you Holly.

    ReplyDelete